Certified Auto Technician
Full Job Description
Accelerate your automotive career with Thelen Auto Group!
Dedicate your passion for automotive service with a Technician career at our family dealership. State mechanic certification is required.
Work you’ll be Proud of:
· Performing vehicle maintenance and repair for over four-vehicle brands
· Diagnosing electrical and power systems
· Operating specialty automotive equipment
· Providing expert vehicle and customer consultations
· Building superior customer rapport
· Other technician responsibilities as directed
Schedule: Monday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Tuesday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. No weekends.
Thelen Advantages: This full-time position includes a generous benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401k with percentage matched, life insurance, short term disability, two weeks paid vacation and holidays.
About Our Family: Thelen Auto Group is a family-owned and operated company, serving the Great Lakes Bay Region since 1977. We pride ourselves on being unlike any other car dealership in Michigan by providing superior customer experiences and giving back to the community we live in.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Automotive Repair: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- ASE Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location