Full Job Description
Be Thelen Auto Group’s Next Parts Associate!
Your Automotive Passion is the part we need.
· Work with Service Advisors and Service Technicians as well as sales staff.
· Identify, locate, cost out, and deliver appropriate parts.
· Maintain parts inventory, shipping and receiving for incoming and outgoing parts and/or accessories.
· An enthusiastic personality is great to greet retail customers in a timely manner.
- Monday: 7:30 AM to 8:00 PM
- Tuesday – Friday: 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- No weekends
Thelen Advantage: This full-time position includes a generous benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401k with percentage matched, life insurance, short term disability, paid vacation and holidays.
About Our Family: Thelen Auto Group is a family-owned and operated company, serving the Great Lakes Bay Region since 1977. We pride ourselves on being unlike any other car dealership in Michigan by providing superior customer experiences and giving back to the community we live in.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- ASE Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location