Application System Analyst
The City of Bay City is currently seeking a Application System Analyst in the Information Technology Department. This position will work in the development, customization, integration, and evaluation of all City software systems and related platforms.
Other duties include (not all inclusive):
- Evaluates and modifies system software
- Administers software systems, develops code, debugging, installation, support and training on software and its systems.
- Evaluates problems and analyzes methods of assisting in their resolution through computer applications; documents work procedures and assists in analyzing system applications and related platforms
- Trains end users on all applications and related systems
- Works in conjunction with other IT personnel for full system implementations or integrations including assisting with related hardware installation.
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems or Computer Science preferred. Two (2) years of related field work experience may be substituted for degree requirement. Must have knowledge of major programming languages and programming concepts.